I figure after a year, it’s time I let you meet me. I’ve made a big deal about keeping myself anonymous because, well, among other things it’s just easier this way. Think about the benefits:
– My inbox at work doesn’t fill up with post requests
– There aren’t a bunch of visitors… DAILY… at my desk
– I don’t have to get into my specific job at HAL and what I do and get all the questions that would come along with my specific position
– I’m not a HUGE fan of photos as it is
– Less autographs to sign (HA!) …
…and there’s more, I’m sure.
But it’s been a year. You’ve gotten to know me, a TON of stuff about the fleet, all about my little dude Dozer (thanks for all your suggestions by the way!) But one of them was “take him to a lake in the area for a swim”… I think you must have forgotten that I live in Seattle… and it’s January. 🙂 So I feel torn. I want to keep up the anonymity but I feel like I have a new little family online.
I got to thinking about this last night. What to do… what to do. Then it hit me. I thought of a photo from when it was snowing that I really happen to like of me.
So here ya go!
May I introduce, your humble Q&A man, the blogger himself…