CC user name: Robin7
1) What was your first cruise on HAL?
Westerdam, Western Caribbean, January 1991
2) What was your most recent cruise on HAL?
Volendam, New Zealand-Australia, October 2008
3) Favorite thing about HAL currently available on the ships?
The Indonesian and Filipino staff!
4) Favorite port of call anywhere on earth you’ve seen because of a HAL cruise, and why?
Half Moon Cay: I could spend a week there, not just a day. The baby fine sand and the crystal clear water make it THE perfect beach destination. Soooooooooo relaxing!
5) Your dream itinerary, regardless of fuel/logistics?
A week at Half Moon Cay!!!!
A week in Half Moon Cay? I could handle that! Best thing… you’re not the only person to report this as your dream itinerary! Great minds (and DBA readers) think alike!
This entry was posted in Holland America Line
. Bookmark the permalink